Sunday, August 18, 2013

Long weekend in NH!

We just spent a long, relaxing weekend in NH..
Got there on Thursday (we have a friend who owns a condo in North Conway)..
and just got home today.
 
Relaxing & fun!
Although the food we tried was much to be desired..unfortunately! :(
We cooked a pork loin Saturday night for dinner, and
that was our best meal (& cheapest!).
Even our favorite, breakfast at the blueberry muffin wasn't that great.. :(
I think next time, we'll eat in more than we eat out!
Or stay with what we know!
 
 
 
Here are some pictures from the weekend..
Grace did great (as usual)..she really enjoyed a hike in Diana's Bath..
and putting her feet in the water..
& a splash park on saturday at a local park, & then she rode the swing..
Loved both!
 
  Mommy & me!

Swinging at the park!

Daddy & Me...



  I'm definitely longer than the moose..and this is the first time, I've bitten his face!
 

 
One of the falls that we hiked up..on the Kangamangus Highway..
beautiful..and pretty steep..
I wore my new 'fitbit' (counts the steps I take daily) & both Friday & Saturday
I was clearly over 7,000 steps! (closer to that 10,000).
 
 
 
Getting ready for a busy week..
Grace has dietician tomorrow, hopefully we can talk about a 'blenderized diet'..
and then maybe a new babysitter, "meet & greet"..
A couple of appointments for Mama this week..and
then a Splash park fun on Friday!
 
 
Hope you're all doing well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment