Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Grace!!

2 Years Old today!!
A nice party day..
it started at 4 p.m., with Hamburgers & Hot dogs..
Auntie Dalila stopped by..
Auntie Heather & Uncle Ross & the kids..
Auntie Tess & Uncle Eric, Emily & Ben
mama's friend, Jeff too! (he calls Grace "pickles")
the new twins in the family, Kendall & Morgan.. belonging to Cousin Natalie & Chris
Aunt Irent & Uncle Tete
& Auntie Paula & Uncle Peter
 
 
this was my cake:
  My birthday outfit..
 
 The shirt says "2" & Grace...



  Playing with the cake in my hands..

The kids helping me opening my gifts..
 
 
I'm starting my 2 year of life:
 
Off all medications..
weighing in at 19 lbs. 2.5oz
I'm 31" long.
I'm still in size 3 diaper..
size 9-12 month onesies..
 
I love music, and am taking another music class in the fall.
I love swimming..and the water!
 
I roll back n forth to get where I want to go.
I still have PT & OT weekly (PT twice a week)
 
I'm a very happy toddler..always smiling.
I'm a good sleeper & have always been.
I take one nap a day, usually 2-3 hours.
And my bedtime is 7-7:30 p.m., and I love to read a book or two first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for all those that wished me nice Birthday wishes..
off to see my brother tomorrow & bring his balloon!!
 
 
 
Love,
Grace!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment