Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tree Shopping! 8:04pm

We went and got our Christmas Tree on Sunday..
after having a fake tree up for a few days, a small fake tree I might add..
we decided, with Grace a little older let's start the tradition of a real tree
with her.  So off we went.. trust me she is smiling in this pic:
 
That was our tree..right to the right :)
 
 
As soon as we get the lights & some ornaments on it..I'll post a picture!
 
 
I got a new Vera Bradley purse on Saturday for my 'early' birthday gift..
and finally got out of the dark ages, and have upgraded to an iphone 4..
I haven't gotten in yet..hopefully by Thursday..
so I'll be downloading pictures from my phone to the computer..
and who knows what pictures may be posted!
 
 A nice bright blue purse.. makes me happy :)

 Grace is using her sippy cup..but now that she isn't eating in the middle of the night..
her last feed is either 1 or 2.. by 8:30 she is thirsty & hungry.. so we've been giving
her food & yesterday she took 25ml's by bottle!!
 
 
Just a cute mom & me photo!!
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is a BIG day for Grace, Mommy & Daddy..
you'll just have to come back & read why!
 
 
 
 
Rudolph is on.. I must go & watch my favorite Christmas movie..
and my other favorite, Elf is also on..
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment