Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!! 8:58pm

HO! HO! HO!!!
Merry Christmas Eve everyone..
 
 
I was looking at pictures last night from a year ago.. WOW, is all I can
say.. I wanted to share with you then & now..
 


She's come along way, baby!!!
 
 
 
More pictures from today..
 A nap today on the floor, put her a little behind on nap time.. she finally then fell asleep at 4 & had to be up for 5 o'clock church service.. then we went to our dear friends' Heather & Ross's house for
appetizers.. which was very good!!  Grace just went down to bed now at 9 pm :)
 
Abigail holding Grace.. she loves her so much!!
It's really a blessing to have Abigail, Jackson & Olivia so close to Grace..
she will grow up with them.. and be close with them..
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing all of you a peaceful Merry Christmas!
I hope the spirit of Christmas fills you up!!
 
 
Tomorrow is Christmas with my family at my sister's..
 
 
 
Love you!
pattie & gary, Gracie & max



No comments:

Post a Comment