Friday, December 14, 2012

Prayers for the Children & their Families 7:08pm

First, like many parents.. I've held Grace extra tight today.
My prayers go out to the 20 children who became angels today..
and lots of love, and prayers go out to the children's parents, guardians,
grandparents, siblings.. friends, relatives.
It's never a 'good time of year' to lose a child..
I've watched the news today, and sadly I cry..and think of my own
child losses!  I remember Maxwell, and I ask him to welcome
these children into God's kingdom!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My little friend, enjoying
the saucer.. trying to get her into it for a little while each day.. help
stretch out those hips & legs.. She's doing better keeping her head up..like
in that above picture!!
 
 
 And then went to our 1st actual feeding clinic visit yesterday..
Grace was wide awake.. and did great..
she loves to drink her pear & apple smoothies out of a little
blue cup..

 and tonight even had a little
chowder!! 
 
 
 
We love her!
Hold on to your children tightly!
Love them well!!
 
 
 
 
Sorry I haven't written all week but Grace is doing wonderful!
She's getting big, and even though developing at her own pace..
it's one day at a time around here.. as it should be!
 
Love you Grace & Maxwell!!
xoxoxoxox
 
 
 
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & Max


No comments:

Post a Comment