Sunday, December 9, 2012

Grace meets Santa for the 1st time. 7:32pm

Grace met Santa for the 1st time today..
she did Great!!
 
I agree, Santa should've smiled more!!
She sat on his lap & was looking at him like "who are you"..then I got
her attention & she looked right at the camera..
She also pulled his beard, and then he was playing with her cheek & she
was very smiley!! While we were in line, she accidentally pulled the hair of
the lady in front of us.. lol.. she's a big girl!
Santa called her a "HE".. when he asked me how old "HE" was..
I said, "She's a she..and you Santa, smell like beef & cheese."  Then I pulled off his beard & yelled, "he's a fake, he's a fake."  (name the movie?)
 
 
Here's a couple more that I took today
She looks soo cute & big..

 
Here's our Christmas tree.. finally
with all the lights & the ornaments on it.. I like just a little ornaments..not completely filled.  Grace woke up from her nap & didn't even look at it! lol..
However, as she rolled on the floor, she did pull off two low hanging ornaments..
 
 
We got feeding clinic this week on Thursday... I'm excited.
We've been trying to do at least 2 meals a day..
 
 
 
 
Hope you all had a nice weekend & getting somewhat into the Christmas spirit!
 
 
 
Have a good week!
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max
 


No comments:

Post a Comment