Thursday, June 7, 2012

Saying Good-bye.. 2:17pm

I just worked my muscles putting all the oxygen tanks near the front door..
it won't be the same guy that has been with us from the beginning picking it up..but
we are finally "Saying Good-bye" to all the oxygen tanks!!

Good-bye tanks!!! Big & Small..glad you are going out our door!!!


 And here's Gracie finding her thumb.. :)


Her weight at her pediatrician appointment today:  12 lbs. 13oz!!!! WOW!!
She is successfully gaining weight & her pedi is happy with her weight gain & how well she looks!!  She had to have a shot today, soo she's sleeping!!




Love you guys!!
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

p.s.  With how well Gracie is doing, I feel a little sad about Maxwell today..
there's not a day that goes by that I think about it & wonder what/how he would be doing right now!  I love you Maxwell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment