Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Warrior Princess 9:34pm

Our Warrior Princess slept great last night with her Brave gear!!
(I want to see that movie Brave!!)

Here she is!!  (Still favoring her right side of course, that's okay!)


Today, she wore her helmet for 8 hours..off for 4 (it was suppossed to be 1, but because she's wearing it sleeping..we gave her a little break).. tomorrow, starts her wearing it 23 hours a day, with a 1 hour break (bath time).
We go back on Friday for a follow up.  She's actually doing very well with
it.  It doesn't seem to bother her, only when we take it off & put it back on..
so I know she'll do fine with it for 23 hours straight.  She's such a brave little girl!


We played today..sang songs & teaching Grace sign language with
her speech therapist.  Her friend, Mollie came over & watched her for an hour, while Daddy & I went grocery shopping! (lol.. you know the last time we did that together?)
Our date of the week!!  Thanks, Mollie!





Going to bed early tonight..had some crazy dreams last night..
I think yesterday just being an emotional day, it got the best of my subconcious.
So, this girl is off to sleep..(not after the ending of Bachelorette.. :)




Thanks for keeping up with our family!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell


p.s. HI to my friend KC in Maine!! I miss our chats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment