Saturday, June 16, 2012

48 Days Until .... 4:09pm

48 Days Until Grace's FIRST Birthday..
time has sure flown by!! We are going to celebrate our baby blueberries..


I've already got a theme (above :)  & am excited to get the invites
in the mail & send them out.  I made the invites last night on "Mixbook.com",
I was able to put my own pictures of little Gracie & it came out really cute!!
We'll celebrate on August 4th..and hopefully, we'll get out to release balloons for Maxwell on August 5th. We are blessed with two blueberries.. just which Maxwell
was with us today!


Tomorrow will be a tough day for Gary, I'm sure.
He's so great with Gracie.. I wish Maxwell was still with us as well..
I know that he is watching over us, though!





Grace had a good appointment yesterday, she is over the 13 lb. mark,
we couldn't get an exact weight because she was squirmy wormy on the scale.


Sucking her thumb!!

And we bought her some new bright toys.. this is her bouncy ball..
she wasn't trying to eat it..we're working with her to hold things in her hands more.

We're so proud of her!!
Prayers go out to everyone missing someone tomorrow..especially Dads,
missing their little ones.. and little ones missing their dads!





Happy Father's Day weekend!!
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment