Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cutie! 9:02pm

Here's my cute baby.. she's getting big, look what she can do.

 She can hold her favorite toy in her hand.. she loves her monkey..
she brings the toy to her mouth too.. sometimes she holds the monkeys hands with both her hands.  To a preemie mom & dad, we really make a big deal of the small
things she does.  It means she's getting stronger & making progress!!
She's doing great!!

Do you like my rainbow pajamas??

I am absolutely tired today.. I worked my part-time job last night & it was a long meeting.. Grace was up  a little with a wheezing cough, so I gave her a couple of albeuterol treatments today, and one tonight before bed..she sounds better already.  We are just thinking it's allergies, because her lungs ae pretty clear.
Auntie Paula & the boys stopped by for a visit today.. didn't stay long, but long enough for Auntie Paula to get to hold Gracie & talk to her..and Grace to
make sounds "talking" back to her.  The boys are 11, 10 & 8 and love Gracie.  The middle son, Jake, comes in & looks at his brothers & says,
"Isn't Gracie cute??"
They love her!!

A new recipe was made for dinner..  I used the Philadelphia Garlic Cream Cheese recipe that comes on it.. pasta with that & spinach, and chicken..it was good! Easy too!

We have a new plan to keep the dishes to a minimum and cleaning the kitchen up after every meal & dinner.. we put a small strainer in the 'dry' part of the sink.. Sometimes it seems that housework gets away from us, and I feel so much more 'balanced' when the house is clean..kitchen especially (since I do alot of cooking!).
So far, so good!!
My mother's helper comes tomorrow for about 3 hours.. think I'll take a nap!
Nah, just kidding (RH!!), I'm going to clean out the bedroom..
and maybe the bathroom too!
I would cut the grass, because it really needs it..but my DH (dear husband)
needs to get 'balanced' too :)!


 These are from today, trying to take a few in a row, to show you her big smiles..
but she doesn't usually smile when I want her to.
Can you see her curls on the right side of her head??
soo cute!!
Gracie & Daddy went for a walk after dinner tonight.. Daddy says she did great,
just looking around & enjoying the ocean breeze!


Tomorrow is PT.. she did well with her last week, I'm expecting the same this week.
She really is starting to like being on the floor, on her belly, on her back..
just playing with her toys.





Thanks for keeping up with us!

Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

p.s. Happy Birthday to our dear friend & another guardian angel,
Mamie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment