Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday! 1:42pm

Thankful for those who read my blog, and come back day after day!!
Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile.. Grace & I are enjoying each other and this weather!

I've also gotten my a little part time job, so I've been busy Mon & Tuesday night with minute recording of two different meetings, and then typing them up & sending them on their way.  Just finished the 2nd one this morning.


Today, is our nutrition appointment with Grace..can't wait to get her weight (of course every scale is different..but we definitely think she is gaining.. she looks & feels heavier).  I was going to wait to update later (i will anyway)..but here are some good shots from today & the last few days!

Monday, we had Abby over for the day.. a fun day..her & I, and of course her "baby" Gracie:
Wednesday, we went to the Plymouth Mall with Auntie Heather & the kids (Abby, twins: Olivia & Jackson)..and my first time being able to push Gracie in her stroller in a mall setting & Abby pushed the stroller alot! lol
She's lucky she's cute, too!!

With Auntie Heather.. at the jumpy gym!!


Lots of tummy time this week has paid off.. Gracie did GREAT with OT today..she is nearly looking all the way to the left with her head.  Her OT was very happy with her progress.


 And these pictures are from today.. LOVE her little beautiful dress.. and below.. this is what we are blessed & thankful to see ALOT more of daily.. She SMILES alot!!
(do you realize how many weird sounds, tickles, and pictures I had to take to get this picture, finally??? I know she thinks her mommy is weird!!  But, Gracie..thanks for lettting Mommy take you're beautiful smiling face!!




Thanks for reading!  Love you guys!!
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max



No comments:

Post a Comment