Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick update. 11:05pm

Just a quick update.  Nice weekend with Gracie.. we took some cute pictures, but I haven't uploaded them as of yet.  Will do that tomorrow!

Today, we saw her new pediatrician..we like him, he was very thorough..
We have another appointment tomorrow at Hasbro
(it's a busy week).
She is doing well.  Need to get on a 3 day/meal routine, I think that'll be harder to do since she sleeps usually all afternoon..but we'll do our best.  I got some more jarred baby foods.. squash, applesauce, plums & prunes.


I started a p/t job tonight..as a secretary for a local town board meeting.
Tonight was a long 3 hours.  They meet every other week, so it'll be nice to get out for a little & get a little check.

I'll update more tomorrow..someone is crying!! poor baby & her teeth!!!




Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment