Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend. 7:58pm

Happy Mother's Day to all my readers & followers!!
I had a beautiful, wonderful Mother's Day with Gary & Gracie!!
We went to North Conway, NH.. to a friend's condo..right across the campground where everything started last July!  It was bittersweet to be back with Gracie.  I found myself thinking of that day back on July 21st, and of Maxwell.. but Grace was
sooo  GREAT on her first road trip.. it made it all worth while.
Thanks for thinking of ME today.. here are some pictures from our weekend!!
Enjoy!!

This is where we stayed! #9!

This is the 'infamous' blueberry muffin.. the reason why my blog is baby blueberries..
you'll remember that my water broke an hour after eating here last July.

Tried to do a walk on a trail to Diana's Baths with Grace in the stroller.. but she wasn't having it.  Maybe too bumpy??
3 mosquitoe bites for me.. and we had had enough anyway.

Here she is sleeping on the bed in early am! She slept great the whole weekend.  Down at 7pm, 1-2 diaper changes in the middle of the night, then back to sleep til 8-8:30a.m. the next morning!  I was tossed to the couch twice, because Gracie slept with her daddy from 5:30-8:30 both mornings.. that's okay! (full size bed!)

Sitting in her 'high chair' wondering where am I?
In her first shorts, t-shirt set!!  Beautiful weather up there!


 Taking a bath in a big girl tub.. we do not have a tub at our house :( .. but she does have a spa tub.. need to break that out soon!

A girl needs accessories:
 Love my new sun hat above?? And below, my 1st pair of sunglasses!!

Daddy's new harness for walking with Grace.

The moose is loose in North Conway..Gracie is almost as tall as him!


Anyway, we had a really nice time.  Went out for breakfast both days, and an early dinner/late lunch both days.  Enjoyed wine & snacks after Gracie's bedtime.
She slept in her RNP (rock n play) & did great in it.
It was warm, mid 70's.. so she enjoyed wearing her new short sleeve clothes.
We went shopping as well.. Grace got alot of summer clothes. Daddy got 2 pairs of shorts. And Mommy got two shirts.


On the way home, stopped in to see Gracie's cousins.. who were very excited to see us.. that was just the topper of the weekend.
Then when we got home, Daddy presented me with my really nice 1st Mother's day gift:

 
 
 
Sterling Silver necklace..
Thanks Daddy & Grace & Maxwell.




Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment