Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beautiful day. 8:23pm

What a beautiful Sunday..and weekend! 
 The weather was just perfect for walking & enjoying family time!!
Honestly, Gary & I were a family, and now we have Grace..and the three of us are
a family..and we enjoy each other's company!!

This morning I was taking tons of pictures in a row so I could show you how much she smiles now, but of course with a shutter delay, this was the best I could do. 
This is her sitting after breakfast of a tablespoon of oatmeal & some pureed squash!


We had a nice walk at Ft. Phoenix beach today & Gary got some yard work done.
Gracie & I went to church this morning & she was wide awake..
sat on "Grampie H.'s lap" (Grampie is our friends dad.. we all call him Grampie)
She was all smiles for him! 


In her pretty, new dress:
 


Mom & Grace!!



Thanks God.. for such a wonderful weekend with MY family!
Love you G & G & m!! :)




Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max



No comments:

Post a Comment