Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More, more & more...

Grace is doing some great walking..
here's a video from Monday.. we go in early November
to get fitted for her own gait trainor..
she is doing so well.. & she claps when she's done, so proud of herself!
 
She really takes off in this one..  it's only 26 seconds..
watch it all!!
 
 
In other news, today was PT at home, and again.. she did great!
Sat all by herself on a ball..
we put on her braces & shoes, and she did alot of sit to standing..
She's getting stronger by the minute!
Her PT is soo impressed & proud of her!
As we are!! Love you lovebug!! xo
 
 
 
 
I'm feeling annoyed today.. for many reasons..
but before I go to bed.. one of my reasons is that it seems
there's alot of women, who can't afford the children they have
(4 by 4 different dad's), having more children.
I don't know why!
I'm so upset about it.
I mean.. I believe you can always give your child LOVE..
but why did we have to lose Maxwell..
and two subsequent after that..
and someone with 4 can be having 1 or 2 more.
Deep breaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading & coming up with our little lovebug..
I love her more than life itself!
 
 
love,
mama


No comments:

Post a Comment