Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mommy needs Fun too!

I was invited out last night by a dear friend, Lisa..
for a Paint Nite in Providence..
and it was soo much fun!
 
Lisa, and two other wonderful ladies & I had a drink,
a small appetizer (who knew fried pickles were so good??)
and Painted!!
 
This is the painting we are going to do..
 

  The "Blank" Slate
 

My finished project!!
Not bad for the 1st time!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then for some cuteness..
Grace is sitting up near her OT, posing for this picture!!
 
She wasn't even leaning into her..
She was practicing putting things in..(fine motor) & did great!!
 
 
A little bit of a high fever the last few days..
seems like it's just viral..
(i hope!)
 
 
A big HUG to the Tavares family!
An unexpected death .. a man close to my parents..makes me soo
sad today!!
 
 
 
And to Maxwell.. I held you in my arms, I got to see your pretty smile
and your pretty eyes..
I know some women who don't even get that much.
I love you buddy.. & I HEAR you!!
To all my Mom friends, a HUG for you today..
October 15th is Infant & Miscarriage Loss Day..
it happens wayy too much!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment