Sunday, March 18, 2012

Still Feeding. 7:12pm

We just asked my brother in law (HI, Uncle Alan) to show Noni & Grandpa some recent pictures of Gracie thru the blog & I noticed, I hadn't updated since Wednesday.  Sorry.

Things are going well with the feeding.  I have switched Grace
to Oatmeal (vs. rice) as of Friday.  It's definitely a different texture, I'm not sure
if she loves it..yet! :)

Here's Gracie with her arm around her baby!! Awee.. :)

She's been taking about 5-7 ml's by bottle a day..
& then 1/2 - 1 tsp of Oatmeal. At two feedings.. if she's awake & alert
we try feeding..   Can't wait to get her weight tomorrow..


Busy weekend with parties & friends.
Gracie went to her first "thing 1 & thing 2" birthday party.  She slept thru the whole thing!

Then we had the Hooley's over for dinner Sat., night!
The Medeiros (our friends) over for Sunday lunch..brisket in the crockpot..my first
ever..it was really delish!


Now getting ready for a bath & bedtime!!







Thanks for keeping up to date!
Promise to do with more pictures this week!!





Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment