Saturday, March 3, 2012

2 vs 7.. 7:03pm

Here's my little Gracie at 2 months old..

She was 3lbs. 5oz & 16.1" long..



Today on her 7th month birthday:

Miss Gracie is close to 12 lbs..at last weigh in this week she was 11 lbs. 7.5oz
& 22" long... WOW...
(her 1st pair of baby legs..blue elephants.. we love elephants & giraffes)

I had to research, by going back on the blog to find out her weight & length at 2 months.. and it brought a few tears to my eyes.. actually seeing all those pictures of little Gracie, and reading the ups &downs of the NICU..
Just wow!!!


Happy Birthday to Cora!! A preemie friend from Mommy's preemie board.. I'm soo glad I have connected with other preemie moms.. Cora was also born three months early, and she's doing wonderful!!  Congratulations Kristen & Carl!!
We're even meeting some of the preemie moms, dads & friends in late March..
I'm really looking forward to it!


I had a nice chat with Dalila today!
Some things I really need to just let go!!
I'm keeping a journal for Gracie.. I've been writing a journal since I was 13..
soo I know I'll keep it up for her..


Tonight is bath night.. we need to change her canular.. she is keeping daddy busy by pulling at it..every second! It's either that, or scratching her gtube area..



Sleeping good still & eating! We love her!!

Love you guys,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max





No comments:

Post a Comment