Friday, April 24, 2015

Spring Break Vacation

Grace has been home on vacation & we are lucky enough to have a great nanny..
they went to Art Lab one day together & then for a long hike in the area..(Grace went for a nice ride)
 
Here's some random pictures from the last week..
 
Back to school Monday!
 



 My friend, Dominic gave me "Sophia" the cat.. I love her!
The Gang at "Toe Jam" Puppet Band..the first Monday of vacation!

Visiting the art lab & painting..


Friday morning with Mom.. entertaining myself above & then below
I built a Boat for my Daddy..who's always talking about boats!!


  This is my little friend that visits my mom in
the yard.. we call him Max!!
 
 
 
 
Hope you are all doing well..
 
We are going on a 'real' vacation in 35 days!! Can't wait..
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment