Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wednesday night visitor..

For those wondering how awesome Grace is doing in school..
well she is doing AWESOME!
We honestly are so proud of her!!
I am sure all parents of their children.. are proud of them..
but I can only explain that having a micro preemie, whom we almost 'lost' at any second from the moment she was born, then a near death in 2012..
I can only say that I am beaming! She is going do to great things in her life!!!
She is soo awesome!!
 
(Okay, enough mush!!) :)
 
Last night, Wednesday.. I was making dinner (worked late & all),
Grace was a little cranky (hey, school is a big deal & tiring)..so Gary took her out for a walk.. I'm in a tshirt (hey, it's hot in our house)..the doorbell rings..
I look out the window, yell "just a minute"..and have to go put some
decent clothes on! (lol)
 
It's Grace's pre-school teacher!!!!
She had to run over to show us a video she captured on her
phone of Grace 'running' in her walker to see one of the teacher aides.
It was awesome!  The teacher was so proud of her... we talked about how well she
was doing, how well of a child she is to work with..great with re-direct,
she's funny, she's eating snack (& most importantly swallowing)..
she loves circle time & has been flipping the book pages to read along.
Loves the music & clapping!
 
What a nice visit! Some may say that Grace is too young to be in school..
3 years old! But this is the best decision for her at this time.
And I dropped her off with no tears! (not sure Dada will be able to drop offs)
 
 her first picture, the teacher sent us on the first day..

in circle time..
 
 I hope to post the video too.. as soon as I figure how to upload it!
 
 
 
Love you Grace!
 
Thanks for reading!!
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell
 


No comments:

Post a Comment