Monday, September 1, 2014

Pictures leading up to the 1st day ...

 Getting a haircut!

Ahh let me just chill here for a second..

 "Look how pretty I look!!"

Mom will NEVER be able to do that!
 

Swimming with my dad..


 Driving my car..





The night before school.. me & mom & dad just playing
with me on the floor..

 Action shot. playing drums with dada!
 
 
 
Well we are READY.. outfit has been laid out..
bags are packed..(her new backpack will be delivered this week), but
Thanks to Abby we have a lunch box.. need to pack a snack & sippy cup..
have our sign ready for the 1st pic..
I promise I'll post tomorrow!
 
Babysitters are ready.. I think we are good to go!
 
Thanks for following us.. as much as it's a big step for Grace..
it sure is for us & I'm sure alot of YOU as well!!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment