Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"HI..."

We all know that Grace says "Hi"..but she's pretty reserved as
to when, why & who she shares that pretty voice with!
She frequently says it to mom & dad.. she says it to vevo & vevo..
sometimes to Nonni on the phone..
but when her babysitters come over.. Auntie Kim & Ally..
watch out..she can say it as clear as day..waves, and is soo excited to
see them!!
 
 
Well, there's been a change in our household.
I have gotten a part-time job days..
I started this week.. & have worked 2 full days.. starting next week, I'll
be working 2 full days (8:30-4:30) & one day 12-4..
as nervous as I was to get back into it.. I'm really enjoying it & learning quickly!
 
And Grace is doing great with her sitters (mentioned above)..
Today, when I walked in from work..
Grace appeared as excited to see me as she usually is with them..
she immediately started smiling & laughing..
almost yelling, "HI" & waving!
It melted my heart!!
She couldn't wait to jump in my arms to give me a hug!!
(even though I've been at home with her all this time, all the time.. she has
rarely acted like this.. makes me feel ok going back to work part time!!)
She is getting so big and adjusting to things so well..
what a smart girl!!
 
These pictures are from the zoo last weekend..
 Grace's first time on the carousel, you can see how she did from the pictures..
at first she was pretty excited..but then as it continue to go around..I think she wanted it off.. (along with trying to take my glasses off.. it was a workout for Mom)

 
We'll try again next time!
 
And the GREAT news today is that Grace is eating cheeseballs!!
You know those cheddar round balls.. 5 of them tonight!
I think it's starting.. still awhile to go.. but we'll take it! :)
 
Thanks for keeping up!!
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell
 
p.s. I'm still doing tastefully simple..check out my website at
there's some GREAT sales going on ..




No comments:

Post a Comment