Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beach Baby..

So, I started my part time job last week.. it's going well.
Grace is doing well with your sitters..
There's a few behavioral issues happening, hopefully it's just
her way of saying she misses mama! xo :(
I miss her during the day, but I am really enjoying
being back in the 'office' .. it's good for me!
 
 
 
This week, Auntie Heather stopped by with the kids & invited us
for a walk down to our beach.. I was in the midst of
dinner & getting ready for a night meeting..so Grace went with
Auntie & Abby (her best buddy), Lulu & Jack.. and she loved it!!
 
These impromptu pictures that Auntie Heather took are just aaaammmaaazing!!
Thank you Auntie & kids!!
 
 
 
Absolutely LOVE these pictures!!!
She looks so awesome sitting up, having the wind in her face...
can't wait til we can take her to the beach ourselves!!

 
 
 
 
 
LOVE her!!
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment