Friday, May 2, 2014

Getting ready for Pre-School...

What an awesome day today!
I couldn't be prouder than I already am..
Honestly, I feel soo blessed to be MOM to 'baby' Grace..as she
is getting ready for pre-school!!
 
Today was pre-school evaluation day..
Grace, myself & our friend "auntie" Kim came with us..
Grace did great!!
She first had Speech Therapy (ST) evaluation..and although
she said NOTHING.. she did say 'hi' to the pre-school teacher, Kathie
who came in to visit & as soon as the ST left the room
she said "hi" again! (of course!!)
 
  Then she had her Physical Therapy (PT) evaluation (above)..she LOVED the swing.. & she did soo well.  She was tired and frustrated at one point (maybe a few times) & she cried..but then she saw a big ball in the room, and she was eager to play with it.. throw & catch the ball.
The PT was very happy with her trunk muscles & her strength.
She walked a little bit in her gait trainor for him too.
 
We also got a tour of her classroom.. there were four little boys in there, and one
came up to Grace & said his name was Ricky & asked her
if she wanted to play trains with him..
of course she just looked at him, then she held his hand!!
AWEEEEEE.. it was soo cute!
 
I'm ready for this step for her..
she is soo smart and truly understands..
 
I wish pre-school started tomorrow!!! lol
 
I know.. I'm enjoying this awesome time with her..because they
do grow up fast..i mean come on she's going to be THREE!!!
 
She truly is a blessing!!
 
 
Next week is Occupational Therapy (OT) evaluation.. I'm sure
she'll do great!!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & Maxwell
 



No comments:

Post a Comment