Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Getting big..

Grace is getting big.. 33" tall & 23 lbs. 7 oz as of yesterday..
sorry, I didn't realize it's been a few weeks since I wrote something..
now that she is more active, and I'm busier myself, it's hard to
get stuff in writing.
 
All is going well,  we actually had to take Grace into the doctor's
yesterday because of her gtube..but we got it straightened
out & put a new one in..(she squirms soo much now we really have to
take her in to change her belly tube).  We are working on different
ways to get her to eat.. put her back on a little zantac to help
minimize the acid in her belly, so it stops burning her skin!
She's still rubbing it & that doesn't help.
But hopefully some burn cream & an ace bandage wrap on it..
and it'll be good as new.
 
this is at nap today..she is mischevious even when sleeping!
She is still going through her 2 year molar pain, and hasn't slept much
in the last few days..but as you can see from this picture she is resting pretty good!!
 
 
 
Grace starts 'toddler class' this Thursday.. i hope i can get
at least 1 picture of her in there.. I will be staying in
the waiting room.. it runs from 9-11.  She is going to love it!!
Speech therapy will be with her on Thursday, and her OT will check in as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the Tastefully Simple front, my little business is going well..
I have had several vendor fairs & have done GREAT!
I'm working on orders for Administrative Assistant's Day, which is coming
up April 23rd.. & I get my repeat customers as well as new customers
buying monthly.  I have earned quite a # of free products thru the company.
It really gives me the flexibility to be a stay at home mom & I still
do my Town minutes in the evening.
 
 
And..check this out..
 
I have nails.. after 30+ years of biting..
I am using a new nail wrap product & no biting..
Cute, ah?
 
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping up with us!
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell
 


No comments:

Post a Comment