Thursday, February 6, 2014

First Ponytail.

 
I enjoyed a few hours to myself today (not really by myself)..
an errand & then a meeting for an hour or so..
& it was nice.. I think for both myself and Grace..
 
I came home to Grace & her babysitter, Kim to this:
 
Grace allowed Kim to 'do her hair'.. brush it, take out the knots
& put it in a ponytail.. and she smiled!!
Soo cute.. looks like a big girl!


I walked in the house around noon & she was bright eyed..
& said, "Hiiii." & then mumbled something..
Kim said she was mumbling quite a bit today..
maybe we'll hear some good words come out soon..
 
 
 
 
We've been teaching Grace to wash  her hands in the sink ..she's been
doing great with it.  I did it with her this morning, and then
Daddy did it this evening.  She giggles! (everything is funny at this age!)
 
Got ready for bed..and she was sitting up like
a big girl.. in her new green light weight pj's..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping up with us!
Grace is doing soo well.. and is healthy..
her gtube looks great.. we've been using a skin protectant & a
new cream.. and she's not scratching it as much...
by mouth, she's getting it.. she's drinking her water from a sippy cup
and she's putting things in her mouth to taste them.
She'll get there!
 
 
 
 
Love her!
 
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment