Thursday, February 13, 2014

Conversations happening..

There are conversations happening..
of course they revolve around Grace going to preschool!!
Oh my!!  Her therapists agree this is going to be great for her..
she has the social piece down, and she really understoods when you talk to her!
We'll start her in April in a toddler room at Schwartz..
one time a week for 2 hours..
she'll be in with other children (whom she really enjoys)
 
We have a meet & greet coming up on 2/25 with
the public school system.. the preschool & who else, I'm not sure yet.
(I'll have coffee & bagels ready!)
 
Yesterday, Grace walked the full length of the living room
to the back bedroom all by herself..it took her awhile, but she
didn't need any help.  Our hope for the fall is that she's running around
in that walker, if not on her own.
  Mommy's turn to try the hair in a ponytail look!

Grace eating dinner.. she's definitely trying new foods.. not really
swallowing, but she puts in her mouth.. sometimes she swallows.
Her sippy cup talent has gotten really good though!
She is succesfully drinking from a sippy cup!





  As for me, my Tastefully Simple business
is going really well.. this is my first time making kale soup.. it is delicious..
and the bottom picture is TS's Beer Bread.. (you only need to add 12 oz liquid of any kind, not necessarily beer!)
 
I've been working my business for 2 weeks now and have made a good
compensation.. with quite a few people ordering & booking parties
for the next few months.  It's exciting!

 
You can look at an on-line catalog at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ppacella
and order 24x7. 
 
 
 
 
 
I've had a crazy busy week with two meetings thus far, and another two
tonight.  I'm a little tired :(.  Gary's got a cold..and I'm not feeling so hot either.
 
Best wishes for our friends Auntie Heather & the hooley's who are
reading this from Australia!  Have fun!!
 
Also to Lisa & Jeff who are heading to Hawaii soon!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & max
 


No comments:

Post a Comment