Thursday, October 4, 2012

Proud Mommy moments & pictures! 9:28pm

Tomorrow is Weigh In (WI) day for Grace.. can't wait to get the report..
last time we saw this doctor, a month ago..she was 14 lbs. 14oz..
so I'm guessing at least 1 lb more.. I'll update tomorrow.
 
 
This morning, OT came..Jess is back.. she was out on maternity leave..
she was very impressed with Grace & what she's doing.
Playing 'ball' with Mommy, lifting her head midline & to the left
while on her belly... she's doing great!
here are some pictures from today..
playing with Mommy & Daddy tonight before bath.
 
This is my absolute favorite of the week..
I think she is looking like my grandma.. "Mom".. :) LOVE!!
 

Rolling the ball..
 
 Hitting the snail to make it sing..



Watching the tower light up.


Oh, and Mama's got the camera..again! :)
 
 
 
 
Great day with Gracie :)
 
 
love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment