Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today is the Day, not the date! 8:52pm

So, I did just happen to watch Keeping up with Kardashians last night..just like
I was doing a year ago on Tuesday night at 11.. (of course last night I was doing billing til 11:56pm.. and YES, I'm still bitching about it!!)


So TODAY was the DAY that Grace & Max were born..
I thought about that waking up feeling with pain like I was having GI issues..
I remember thinking I didn't want to call in the nurse, because she wasn't that nice before (it then happened to be a different nurse, who was nicer :).
I remember Gary not making it to see the delivery of the babies.. :(
and me telling the nurse in the OR, "this guy better get to it before I poop"
(talking about the anesthesologist, who couldn't get the epidural in)
I remember the doctor in the OR saying, "Plan B.. push!" And I was like
Whaaatt??



Well, we are getting down to 2 days left til our babies 1st birthday..
Wow.. it's been a LONG road.. but she is doing wonderful!
And getting bigger by the day..






Thanks to all those that have followed our Journey for the last year!


Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment