Thursday, August 2, 2012

Many First(s) 9:31pm

Well, it's upon us.. Tomorrow will be our baby girl's FIRST birthday..
I think up until an hour ago, I felt calm, cool & relaxed about the day &
her party on Saturday..but now, I feel nervous!

I have a good friend, Lisa that has checked in with me daily.. asking how
things were coming along for the party.. I would just text her back.. 'yup things
are going well'.. maybe she was on to something..
I feel like there's ALOT to do tomorrow!!


here's Grace with our favorite "Mother's Helper", Mollie.. what a GREAT picture!!


Today, Grace went on a Swing at Auntie Heather's for the first time..
I don't have a good picture of it..but tomorrow mommy, daddy & Gracie
are heading to Plymouth for a few hours in the morning & we will put her
on a swing.. that & Cupcake Charlie's (I've only heard good things about)..
then back to clean & get ready!!





I also found out tonight, our dear Preemie Mom friends, Kelley & Josh with
their baby Will from Maine that we befriended last year, our coming on Saturday!!
Glad I found out today.. imagine my surprise when they walked in on Saturday?
OMG.. I'm already in tears!! Can't wait to see them!
And Celebrate with our family & friends!!






Thanks everyone!!!
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & Maxwell


p.s.  In celebration of Grace & Maxwell's first birthday, I wrote an article with the Fairhaven Neighborhood News.. page 19.  You can read it on-line at
& upload 8/2/12 article..


I love you Grace & Maxwell.
Daddy, I love you too..


No comments:

Post a Comment