Tuesday, August 30, 2016

"Never underestimate the power of a Girl!"

Grace's 1st day of school today.. Pre-K/K .. in a new program & a new school..
with new teachers & new kids..

She's my daughter.. She's a girl.. She's adaptable, she will be FINE!
(mama's mantra for the day!!)


This is her first school picture for the year!!


Grace will be attending a program that will give her more one on one services..
hopefully this will catch her up to her peers in a few years!  Everyone is telling us that we will
see huge growth.. I hope her nutrition is getting her to that point as well!
It's hard .. As much as I was excited to get her back into the #Routine & #BacktoSchool
it's been a rough morning.. & she's only been gone an hour!

I hope the teacher checks in with me later.. 
She had a tough time getting on the van, she was the only kid in there.. she's a child that thrives around other children.. I'm sure she's the farthest out, so she was the first to be picked up... right?

You'll do great, Grace!!
Mama & Dada just worry too much.. I think that's called "Helicopter Parents".. (LOL).. I'm sure our friends are getting a kick out of that.. yes, we are admitting to being helicopters!


The good news.. it's only 3 days..& then we are on our way to a beautiful cruise for a week!
Then we'll have the firsts start all over again on the 12th..




LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!

Mama & Daddy (& Max!)

No comments:

Post a Comment