Thursday, March 19, 2015

My biker chick!

Hi, everyone!! Here's my little friend.. my biker chick!!
She's getting 1 hour of outpatient PT a week..every Thursday..
& she's doing great... on the bike today for the first time, she pushed a little..
but needed assistance too.. I'm sure she'll be riding herself in just
a few months.
 
Check it out yourself!
 
 
 
Then she's also in a contraption to walk..& is doing awesome with that..
I am calling tomorrow to get her another hour of outpatient PT during the week..
we are pushing the services .. now & this summer!
 
Grace is back to m-fri for school & going great there!
She saw her friend A. from school today at her PT appointment..and
he was soooo happy to see her, as she was too see him!
The mom told me that his birthday is coming up in May..and to watch out for
the invite soon!  How exciting!!
 
 
 
 
So proud of our peanut!! She's doing awesome..
(except.. lol.. for the 9:45 bedtimes the last 3 nights!)
I think we got to cut back on Nap time!
Good thing she has a great nanny to help with that..
 
oh..& trying back with the potty again..She peed on the potty yesterday morning!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping up!
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment