Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Silly Girl..

It's been a long week..
every other week is a busy one for me with my
night meetings..soo sorry blog has taken a small backseat!
 
 
Grace is doing Wonderful! She sits up soo good by herself
with PT.. with us, she does as well in her princess chair, and with the bumbo
behind her.  Today, even with her PT, she crawled a little bit to a toy!
 
  Grace's biggest milestone this week..is we've been giving her her sippy cup all day & she's doing GREAT with it.  She swallows, and then looks at me with this funny grin as if to say "hmm..that water tasted good".  Look at the way she holds it.. awesome!!

Just Mom & me being silly.. Grace was in the laundry basket!
 
She is doing sooo well.. a little itchy belly around the gtube
once in awhile..but she scratches it! We try to keep her hands off it!
 
She's playful..she's doing great in her walker!  Still motivated!
 
We've had some cold snow days, so it's housebound we've been.
 
 
Gary & I are going to start looking at preschool programs
in February!   Wow.. it seems like just yesterday she was coming home!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And if I wasn't busy enough.. I've decided to open my own Tastefully Simple Business.. you can look at the products & order any at
The Beer bread is the best!!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping up with our little family!!
 
love,
pattie & gary, Grace & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment