Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stranger Danger!! 10:14pm

There's this story .. this young boy (probably in high school)
is walking down the street.. and a crazy lady (me) says..
"I know this sounds crazy, but I own this house..I have a baby, I need
to get in my house..I locked the door & I need you to crawl in the window
& unlock the door from the inside, please"
"No, I can't," he replies.
'Ok'..hmm...
 
Well, his parents taught him right.. I am a stranger..
 
 
So that was my afternoon.. I did get a neighbor to do it (I don't know her either..
but she's seen me around).. Gary gets home & tells me you had the right key..
I don't know.. Mommy brain, I guess!! And Grace was screaming/crying
for the last 15 minutes.. the objective is..sometimes it's just better staying home!!
 
 
 
Ben & Emily were down today with Auntie Tess..
we went apple picking & out to lunch..
a very good day!!
Gracie loves seeing Ben & Emily..and they HER!!
And of course I love seeing them too!!
 
 
 
 
 

"Cousins!"
 
 
 
 
Thanks for a great day, guys!! Love You!!
 
 
Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment